Vae VictïS Index du Forum Vae VictïS
Vae VictïS Guilde Pve Alliance Ysondre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hook regulations Isle Royale and DNR issues.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vae VictïS Index du Forum -> Métiers -> Métiers secondaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hakekiwani

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hook regulations Isle Royale and DNR issues. Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm going to the island this week and a couple of the groups from my old scout troop that I'm going with said they had some issues with a Park Ranger named Seth. I'm just looking to see if anyone who has been to the island recently knows what the regulations are on hooks on lures. From what they told me this Park Ranger was a pretty big jerk to them when it came to their fishing gear and forced them to cut all of their trebles down to single hooks. From what I understand from the fishing regulations you should only need to put the barbs down. I'm concerned about this because I don't want to ruin my fishing gear just to go to the island and am seriously considering spending a week in the UP instead if this is the case. Any info would be appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://isleroyaleforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1949
Infographic animation company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vae VictïS Index du Forum -> Métiers -> Métiers secondaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.