Vae VictïS Index du Forum Vae VictïS
Vae VictïS Guilde Pve Alliance Ysondre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
The truth about software engineering as a career?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vae VictïS Index du Forum -> Métiers -> Ingénieur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hakekiwani

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: The truth about software engineering as a career? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I put a lot of thought into the above title, and it is not the best way of describing this post, but I am a little tired and also unoriginal.I read conflicting information nearly every week about the realities of a career as a software developer. The bls indicates that this career should experience high growth, but then I read other reports that say that this will just cause more offshoring and h1b influx. I can't get a good read on this issue - maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? It also doesn't help that I'm not in the US (Ireland):/. I don't want to make snap decisions, so I turn to the ars forum, who must have seen every side to this issue due to working in it and seeing it on a daily basis. Is software engineering a good career to go into (employment prospects/salary/barrier to entry etc)? Will a good developer always be able to find work? I could say more on this, but I feel like you must all know of the news reports that mention these issues, so I will turn the floor over to you.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1154021
web video company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vae VictïS Index du Forum -> Métiers -> Ingénieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.